North Ramsgate ASC
2020-2021 season starts on 11th October at 7am
North Ramsgate ASC is committed to being Covid-19 safe
- Do you know how to swim but want to challenge yourself to improve, practice your race technique and get all your exercise done before 9am?
- Do you want a fun, friendly, family-oriented club where parents and kids can be active together?
- Do you struggle to get to mid-week squads but want to maintain and improve your swimming skills each summer?
- Do you want an all-over workout to complement your team sport, gym or running sessions?
- Swimmers from under 7 years to 70+ years
- Races from 20m kickboard to 200m "Beat your own time!"
- Support from a qualified instructor for adult and child stroke correction (does not replace Learn to Swim classes)
- Affordable rates with discounts for multiple family members
- All encouragement, no pressure!
Our aim has always been to cater for swimmers of all age groups i.e. children with their mums, dads, grandparents.
North Ramsgate Swimming Club have a new award each week where the swimmer with the best overall performance receives the Presidents award. Presidents weekly award
Come along 7am on Sunday morning during summer to Sans Souci Leisure Centre, *521 Rocky Point Rd. Sans Souci 2219. NSW Australia
Season 2019-2020 summary.
We had a wonderful season at our new location at Sans Souci Leisure Centre, thanks to our committee, dedicated officials and enthusiastic swimmers. Many swimmers, young and old, improved their stamina and their distances. We also raised an incredible $8,209 for the Starlight Foundation through their Starlight Super Swim Challenge under the example and leadership of our Coach.
© copyright nrasc 2020.